More productive — in every way, every day
The versatile RICOH MP C2003SP offers customizable tools to simplify how users in smaller offices manage everyday document management tasks. Print handouts, flyers and other collateral pieces in vibrant colors. Scan and share documents in moments with one-touch controls. Add the final touches for your next important presentation with the internal finisher. And, perform every task with incredible security and convenience from almost any location — even from your smartphone or tablet Choose it to be the primary system for your workgroup or as an integral part of the Ricoh Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy to help enhance productivity and reduce total cost of ownership throughout your organization.
● A tiltable, 9″ Full Color Control Panel features a customizable Home Screen. MFP Browser for Cloud Solutions
● Paper supply up to 2,300 sheets
● Easy-to-replace toner cartridge and easy-to-grip paper tray handles.
● Choose from a variety of professional finishing options including hole-punched and new stapleless finishing
● Provides an array of document management capabilities including, but not limited to, archiving, managing, and sending/receiving files
● Store and retrieve documents on-site with built-in Document Server
● Scan once, print many
● Output speed of 20-ppm for full-color and black and white
● First Copy speed 7.7 seconds full-color, 5.5 seconds B+W
● Standard duplex with Automatic Reversing Document Feeder
● Max copy size 11” x 17”, full bleed on SRA3 sized paper
● Output onto letterhead, preprinted stocks and special select stocks up to 12” x 18”
● Delivers superior color output resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
● Output speed 20-ppm full color and black and white
● Full finishing capability with optional finishers
● Separate documents of print jobs from each other and identify the originator of the print job using Banner Page Print.
● View job queues and check supply levels with Web Image Monitor and SmartDeviceMonitor
● Print photos directly from a digital camera
Mobile User Features
● Mobile users now have the ability to print documents directly from their iOS device to their Ricoh MFP using the RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan App. The RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan App supports common formats such as PDF, iWork and MS Office files. The App also allows users to choose the Locked Print feature for added security, as well as make selections for paper size, paper type and duplex.
● This flexible system offers convenient printing from most manufacturers’ smart phones/ tablets* and other web-enabled devices to ensure productivity in more places. (available for free download from either the Apple® App Store™ or via the Google Play™ store)
● Scan-to-Email (with LDAP support), Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-URL, Scan to PDF/A, Scan to Home Folder over LDAP, Reduce/Enlarge Scan, Enhanced Batch Scan and Scan to Media (USB/SD Card)
● Maximum scan size 11” x 17”
● An innovative Fax Connection Option opens fast and streamlined communications with other Ricoh devices on the same network.
● Inbound faxes can be automatically forwarded to email addresses, network folders, or the system hard drive.
● Connect up to three analog lines and greatly expand your fax capacity and reduce or eliminate network bottlenecks.
● With the standard DataOverwrite Security System (DOSS) feature, the MFP will automatically destroy latent images and data stored on the internal HDD
● The standard encryption feature encrypts the address book, authentication information and your stored documents on the MFP.
● Uses less power without changing workflow or inconveniencing users.
● One of the lowest Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) values in the industry
● Reduce paper consumption by printing double-sided documents with high-performance automatic duplex.
● Minimize wait time. The MFP recovers from sleep mode in as quickly as 5.6 seconds and consumes less than 1W when the MFP is in sleep mode, saving both time and energy.
● A built-in Eco-Friendly Indicator tells users how much they or their workgroups have saved by using two-sided printing capabilities.
● Automated features include programmed shut down and power up can be used to conserve energy during downtimes or when you’re out of the office
|Printing Process||4-Drum Method|
|Output Speed (Copy/Print)||20-ppm BW & FC (LTR)|
|Warm-Up Time||19 seconds|
|Recovery from Sleep Mode||5.6 seconds|
|First Copy Out Time (FC/BW)||7.6/5.4 seconds|
|Copy Resolution||600 dpi|
|Quantity Indicator||Up to 999 copies|
|Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF)||Original Capacity: 100 sheets
Original Size: 5.5″ x 8.5″ – 11″ x 17″
(A5 – A3)
Simplex: 11 – 34 lb. Bond (40 – 128 g/m²)
Duplex: 14 – 34 lb. Bond (52 – 128 g/m²)
|Paper Capacity||Standard: 2 x 550 sheets + 100-sheet Bypass Tray
Maximum: 2,300 sheets (w/ opt. 2 Tray x 550-sheet Paper Feed Unit)
|Supported Paper Sizes||1st Paper Tray: 8.5″ x 11″ (A4)
2nd Paper Tray: 4.1″ x 5.8″ – 12″ x 18″, Envelopes (A3) Bypass: Up to 12″ x 18″, Envelopes (A3)
Custom Sizes: Width: 3.5″ – 12.6″ (90 – 320 mm), Length: 5.8″ – 23.6″ (148 – 600 mm)
|Supported Paper Weights||Standard Trays: 16 – 80 lb. Bond/ 166 lb. Index (60 – 300 g/m²)
Bypass Tray: 14 – 80 lb. Bond/ 166 lb. Index (52 – 300 g/m²)
Duplex Unit: 16 – 43 lb. Bond/ 90 lb. Index (52 – 169 g/m²)
|Paper Types||Plain/recycled paper, Letterhead, Preprinted Paper, Card Stock, Coated Paper, Envelopes (tray 2 +bypass)|
|Output Capacity||Standard (all): 500 sheets, Face Down Maximum: 625 sheets (w/500-sheet Finisher + 1 Bin Tray)|
|Zoom||25% – 400% in 1% increments|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||23.1” x 27” x 35.9” (587 x 685 x 913 mm)|
|Weight||179 lbs. (81 kg) w/ARDF|
|Power Requirements||120V – 127V, 60Hz, 12A|
|Power Consumption||1,580W or less|
|TEC Value||.71 kWh|
Printer Specifications (Standard)
|CPU||PMC-Sierra RM7035 @ 600 MHz, Embedded|
|Memory||1.5 GB RAM Standard/ 2.0 GB RAM Maximum|
|Hard Disk Drive||250 GB HDD|
|Max Print Speed||20-ppm BW & FC|
|Print Drivers||Standard: PCL 5c, PCL 6 (XL), XPS via download Optional: True Adobe® Postscript3|
|Font Support||Standard: PCL: 45 Scalable fonts + 13 International fonts
Optional: PostScript3: 136 Roman fonts
|Max Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Network Interface||Standard: Gigabit Ethernet (1000BaseT/100Base-TX/10Base-T); USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B port, Front USB 2.0/SD Card Slot Interface
Optional: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN Type M2, IEEE 1284/ECP Parallel Interface Type A
|Network Protocols||TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX*|
|Network/OS||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2003/2003R, Server 2008/Server 2008R2,Server 2012; Mac OS X 10.5 or later, Novell NetWare 6.5*,NDPS Gateway; Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, RedHat Linux, and IBM AIX 5L, SAP R/3, IBM iSeries – AS/400 using OS/400 Host Print Transform|
|Utilities||Web SmartDeviceMonitor Web Image Monitor, Device Manager NX, @Remote™|
* Netware Option is required.
Document Server Specifications (Standard)
|Max. Stored Documents||3,000 documents|
|Max. Page Capacity||9,000 pages|
Scanner Specifications (Standard)
|Scanner Resolution||BW and FC scanning at 100 – 600 dpi, Up to 1200 dpi for TWAIN scanning
Default Scan Resolution: 200 dpi
|Scanning Speed||200 dpi: 54 ipm (Letter-size) BW/FC|
|Scan Area||11.7″ x 17″ (297 mm – 432 mm)|
|Compression Method||BW: MH, MR, MMR, JBIG2 (PDF Only)
Grayscale/FC Color: JPEG
|Supported File Formats||Single/Multi-Page TIFF, Single Page JPEG, Single/Multi-Page PDF, Single/Multi-Page High Compression PDF, Single/Multi-Page PDF/A|
|Scan Modes||Scan-to-Email (with LDAP support)
Scan-to-Media (USB/SD Card)
Network TWAIN Scanning
*Netware option is required
Facsimile Specifications (Optional)
|Type||Fax Option Type M3; Super G3|
|Memory Capacity (SAF)||Standard: 4 MB (approx. 320 pages), Optional: 28 MB (approx. 2,240 pages) with optional SAF memory|
|Resolution||Standard: 200 x 100 dpi, Detail: 200 x 200 dpi, Super Fine: 200 x 400 dpi/400 x 400 dpi (with optional SAF memory)|
|Options||Fax Connection Unit Type M3, Fax SAF Memory, G3 Interface Unit type M3|
|Modem Speed||33.6K – 2,400 bps w/Auto Fallback|
|Compression Method||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|Transmission Speed||G3: Approximately 2 seconds/page (JBIG)|
|Auto Dialing||2,000 Quick/Speed Dial numbers; 100 Group Dial numbers|
Security Features (Standard)
|DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS), HDD Encryption, User Codes, SNMP v3 Support, Encryption, Locked Print, User Authentication, 802.1.x Wired Authentication, WPA/WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protect Access Support), Digitally Signed PDF, and more|
Security Features (Optional)
|Copy Data Security unit Type G, DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) with ISO 15408 Common Criteria Certification|