Get outstanding productivity and lower total cost of ownership.
With the RICOH Aficio MP C2530, cost-conscious users can produce outstanding black & white documents and add affordable, yet eye-catching color, when they need it most. Never before has an MFP this small had so much to offer.
For all your critical workflows, the Aficio MP C2530 helps you meet your deadlines, communicate with your customers and stay ahead of the competition.
● Print presentations, PDFs, Web pages and reports at speeds up to 25 pages-per-minute for full-color or black & white documents.
● The system is ready in 25 seconds and makes its first black & white copy in 6.5 seconds and 9.5 for full-color.
● The Aficio MP C2530 offers one of the smallest footprints in its class, even when fully-configured.
● Print and copy strategic plans, training materials, market research papers and other documents with 600 dpi resolution.
● Distribute documents to remote offices quickly and easily with Super G3 faxing and 150 Quick Dials. Or use LAN faxing to send faxes without leaving your desk.
● Scan spreadsheets, drawings and other large originals up to 11″ x 17″.
● Print and copy spreadsheets, newsletters and other documents that require 11″ x 17″ paper. Or use the Bypass Tray for full-bleed output of proofs and design layouts up to 12″ x 18″.
● Optimize productivity with a total paper capacity up to 1,600 sheets and a standard 50-Sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder.
● Create postcards, posters and covers for handouts with thick or unique paper. Tray One and the Bypass Tray both accept paper weights up to 140 lb. Index.
● Reduce paper consumption and filing space with standard duplexing.
● Take advantage of remote management. Monitor system details, settings, machine usage information and supply status from a standard Web browser.
● Track color consumption with user codes to eliminate the risk of abuse.
|Scanning Element||One-dimensional solid scanning through CCD|
|Printing Process||Dry Electrostatic Transfer System, Dual Component Magnetic Brush Development System; 4-Drum Method|
|System Memory (std/max.)||512 MB (std./max.) Shared|
|Document Feeder||Standard 50-Sheet ARDF|
|Copy Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Quantity Indicator||1 to 999|
|Original Size||Up to 11″ x 17″|
|Copy Size||5.5″ x 8.5″ to 11″ x 17″|
|Warm-Up Time||25 seconds|
|First Copy Speed||6.5 seconds BW; 9.5 seconds Full-Color|
|Continuous Copying Speed||20 copies-per-minute (LTR)|
|Recovery Time (from Auto off)||7 seconds|
|Power Source||120V, 60Hz|
|Standard Paper Capacity||250 Sheets x 2 Trays; 100-Sheet Bypass Tray|
|Optional Paper Capacity||500 Sheets x 2 Paper Bank or 500 Sheets x 1 Paper Bank (Maximum – 1,600 Sheets)|
|Paper Size||Standard Tray 1 and Tray 2: 7.25″ x 10.5″ to 11″ x 17″; Custom Paper Size (Tray 1 and Tray 2): 5.83″ x 7.17″ to 17″ x 11.69″; Bypass Tray: 5.83″ x 3.55″ to 23.62″ x 12″|
|Paper Weight||Standard Tray #1: 16 – 68 lb. Bond/140 lb. Index (60 – 256 g/m2); Standard Tray #2: 16 – 45 lb. Bond/90 lb. Index (60 – 169 g/m2); Bypass Tray: 14 – 68 lb. Bond/140 lb. Index (52 – 256 g/m2); Duplex Unit: 16 – 28 lb. Bond (60 – 105 g/m2)|
|Preset Ratios||25%; 50%; 65%; 78%; 93%; 121%; 129%; 155%; 400%|
|Zoom||25% to 400% in 1% increments|
|Copier Features||100% Duplex Productivity, Auto Color Calibration, Auto Paper Selection, Auto Reduce/Enlarge, Auto Tray Switching, Combine Copy (2-in-1, 4-in-1), Electronic/Rotate Sort (BW only), Image Rotation, Photo Mode, Series Copy (BW only), User Codes (50)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)/Weight||23.1″ x 25.8″ x 33.3″ (587 x 655 x 845 mm)/220 lbs.|
Printer Specifications (Standard)
|Print Speed||25 ppm|
|CPU||RM5231A – 400MHz|
|Standard Interfaces||Ethernet (10Base-T/100Base-TX), USB 2.0, USB Host I/F|
|Network Protocols||TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX|
|Operating Systems||Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2003/Server 2008, IBM iSeries AS/400 – using OS/400 Host Print Transform|
|Page Description Languages||Standard: RPCS; Optional: PCL5c, PCL6|
|Print Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Fonts||Standard: 4 Arial Fonts
Optional: 45 Intellifonts; 13 International Fonts, 6 Bitmap
|Utilities||SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin and Client, Web SmartDeviceMonitor, Web Image Monitor|
|Printer Features||Automatic Tray Select, Classification Codes, CLP Color Simulation, Envelope Printing, Layout (N-up), Poster, Unauthorized Copy Control, Watermarks|
Scanner Specifications (TWAIN) (Standard)
|Scanning Resolution||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan Area||Up to 11″ x 17″|
Facsimile Specifications (Standard)
|Compatibility||ITU-T G3 (CCITT)|
|Resolution||200 x 200/100 dpi|
|Compression Method||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps with Auto Shift Down|
|Transmission Speed||G3: 3 seconds-per-page (MMR Compression)
G3: 2 seconds-per-page (JBIG Compression)
|Memory||4 MB (approx. 320 pages)*|
*Based on ITU-T Test Chart #1 in standard mode.
|Memory Backup||1 Hour|
|Auto Dials||150 Numbers, including 32 Quick Dials|
|Group Dials||10 Groups|
|Fax Features||Duplex Transmission, LAN Fax, Serial Broadcasting|