Achieve a faster, smoother, smarter document workflow.
Exceptional productivity now fits perfectly in any workspace. The RICOH Aficio MP C300/MP C300SR Color Digital Imaging System offers true multifunctional versatility, advanced workflow capabilities and astonishing speed—all in an amazingly compact system. The smart, sleek design includes tools and capabilities that maximize efficiency and ensure low total cost of ownership. Multiple security features provide strong lines of defense for documents and data. It’s the ideal solution for smaller workgroups.
● Produce attractive documents quickly with resolution up to 1200dpi and reliable 32 page-per-minute output speed. Automatic duplexing, 50-second warm-up time, and intuitive controls complete the productivity picture.
● Simplify multi-page jobs—such as proposals, financial reports and marketing plans—with a highly efficient, 250-sheet internal finisher. In addition to great speed and versatility, the internal design saves valuable floor space. (SR Models only)
● Streamline document production with a flexible paper supply and a total capacity up to 2,300 sheets of 8.5″ x 11″ and 8.5″ x 14″ paper. This extensive amount minimizes replenishment and strengthens overall productivity.
● Store up to 3,000 documents on a standard Document Server that allows you to easily find, retrieve and share the files you need.
● Load paper and get back to work quickly with simple, ergonomically designed reverse-grip paper trays that easily return to their original position.
● Replace toner cartridges with one hand in a matter of seconds.
● Drive office efficiency with a logical touch screen display that clearly leads users step-by-step through each process. The tiltable display panel even accommodates color-challenged users with special settings.
Document Distribution Features
● Distribute hardcopy documents faster and be more productive than ever with Scan-to-Email. Without adding any additional software or hardware, you can scan, preview and send documents to a personal address for forwarding—or directly to other email addresses.
● Reduce network traffic while uploading a variety of business documents—such as proposals, catalogs, brochures or financial reports—to a shared server with Scan-to-FTP. It’s a fast and convenient way to make documents universally available to authorized users.
● Convert documents to your choice of electronic formats including PDF, TIFF and JPEG and store them on a USB Clip Drive or SD Card.
● Convert hardcopy documents into High Compression PDFs using the JPEG 2000 image compression standard to create small, portable files with uncompromised image quality.
● Expand system performance with optional Ricoh GlobalScan NX software for advanced scanning capabilities.
● Reduce the threat of unauthorized users retrieving and printing documents with the standard DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) feature. DOSS instantly overwrites the hard drive after every job. Standard Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Encryption further protects documents and data, even if the hard drive is stolen.
● Control access to the system or specific features with various levels of authentication. These proven security measures reduce the chance of unauthorized users accessing documents, data and passwords.
● Enhance security and make both log-in and IPP passwords harder to compromise with Scan-to-Webmail (SMTP over SSL).
● Safeguard against unauthorized viewing of confidential documents with encrypted PDF transmission. PDF data is automatically encrypted prior to transmission via Scan-to-Email and Scan-to-Folder.
System Management Features
● Track costs and reinforce economical supply usage with the innovative User Account Limit feature. It allows you to assign amounts of output— or color usage—for groups or individuals. This helps keep supply costs low and highly predictable.
● Manage critical functions—such as system settings, print job status and supply levels—remotely with Web Image Monitor. Virtually every function performed at the system can be handled remotely with this robust, web-based tool.
● Eliminate the cost and hassle of manual meter data submissions with the automated simplicity of @Remote Intelligent Management.
● Build custom applications or integrate off-the-shelf software products with an easy-to-use Software Development Kit (SDK). Ricoh Embedded Software Architecture (ESA) gives you the freedom to automate processes, optimize workflow or add accountability to your network.
● Support a full range of print streams with standard PCL5c/6, genuine Adobe® PostScript® 3™ and support for XPS.
● Empower end-users with varying network requirements by providing them with an efficient multifunction solution. The device offers easy integration for Windows, Macintosh or UNIX environments with standard 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces, as well as optional Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE 802.11a/g interfaces.
● Create brilliant, full-color documents from PDFs without the need to open each file with PDF Direct Print. This minimizes wait times and alleviates network congestion.
● Shorten the time it takes users to set up and complete print jobs. A one-click, graphical icon-based user interface with the PCL6 or standard PostScript3 driver requires limited mouse clicks to set up print jobs.
● Print directly from a laptop, handheld device or smart phone securely across the Internet without device-specific drivers, special software or a LAN connection using the Ricoh HotSpot MFP option.
Facsimile Features (Optional)
● Increase the speed of your fax communications and greatly reduce phone line costs with a Super G3 fax modem that transmits an average page in two seconds or less.
● Transfer incoming fax messages to selected e-mail addresses, so users can receive and review documents from any PC— even if they are away from their offices.
● Send or receive faxes electronically with Internet (T.37) faxing or PC-based LAN faxing. Users can also select IP (T.38) and Super G3 faxing for quick delivery to conventional fax numbers.
Managed Document Services
● Control expenses with the Ricoh Aficio MP C300/MP C300SR which provide a powerful combination of high productivity, long-lasting reliability and low total cost of ownership (TCO).
● Consolidate copying, printing, scanning and document management into a single device, with a smaller footprint and one set of consumables.
● Place the appropriate device for the right applications with these systems and others—all part of our extensive line of Ricoh products.
|Printing Process||Dry Electrostatic Transfer with Dual Component Magnetic Brush Development; 4-Drum Method|
|Scanning Element||Full Color One Dimensional Solid Scanning via CCD|
|Output Speed (Copy/Print)||32 ppm|
|Warm-Up Time||50 seconds|
|First Copy Time||Less than 10 sec (B/W);
Less than 15 sec (Color)
|Copy Resolution||600 x 600dpi|
|Document Feeder (Standard)||Original Capacity: 50 sheets
Paper Size: 5.04″ x 5.5″ to 8.5″ x 14″ (128 x 139.7mm to 216 x 355.6mm)
Custom: Up to 49.6″ (1260mm) Simplex only for Banners
Paper Weight (simplex): 14 to 34 lb Bond (52-128 g/m²)
Paper Weight (duplex): 17 to 28 lb Bond (60-105 g/m²)
|Exposure Glass||8.5″ x 11″ (210 x 297mm)|
|Input Capacity||Standard: 1 x 550 sheets + 100-Sheet Bypass Tray
Maximum: 2,300 sheets
|Output Capacity||500 sheets
250 sheets (SR Model)
|Paper Sizes||Standard Paper Tray: 8.5″ x 11″ (216 x 297mm)
Bypass Tray: 2.76″ x 5.0″ to 8.5″ x 49.6″ (70 x 127mm to 216 x 1260mm)
|Optional Paper Feed Unit||5.5″ x 8.5″ to 8.5″ x 14″ (139.7 x 216mm to 216 x 355.6mm)|
|Bypass Tray||14-68 lb Bond/140 lb Index (52-256 g/m²)|
|Duplex Unit||16-43 lb Bond/90 lb Index (60-163 g/m²)|
|Paper Types||Plain Paper, Special Paper, Thick Paper, Coated, High-gloss Coated, Water- resistant Paper, Labels, Envelopes, Laser Printer Qualified Transparencies|
|Zoom||25% to 400% in 1% increments (Platen); 25% to 200% in 1% increments (ARDF)|
|Preset Reduction and Enlargement Ratios||155%, 129%, 93%, 78%, 65%|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||21.7″ x 22.4″ x 28″ (including ARDF and Operation Panel)|
|Weight||<176.3 lbs (80kg) MP C300
<187.3 lbs (85kg) MP C300SR
|Power Requirements||120-127V/60Hz/15 Amps|
|Power Consumption||Less than 1.6KW (Full System)|
|Auto Color Selection (ACS), Auto/Manual Density Control, Batch Mode & SADF Mode, Color Adjustment, Color Creation Modes, Combine Mode, Copy Mode – Photo Type Selection (Printed, Glossy & Copied Photo), Cover/Slip/Chapter Sheets, Image Adjustment, Image Rotation, Job Preset (8), Job Program (10), Sample Copy, Shift/Erase Margin, Stamps/Numbering, User Codes (500)|
Printer Controller Specifications (Standard)
|CPU||Intel Celeron M (1GHz)|
|Memory||1.5GB RAM + 160GB Hard Disk Drive (standard/maximum)|
|Max Print Speed||32|
|Print Drivers||PCL5c, PCL6, PS3, XPS|
|Max Print Resolution||600 x 600dpi; 1200 x 1200dpi (excluding PCL5c)|
|Standard Interfaces||USB2.0 (Type A & B), 10/100Base-TX Ethernet (RJ45), Front USB 2.0/SD Card Slot|
|Optional Interfaces||1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11a/g Wireless|
|Network Protocols||TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), Bonjour|
|Fonts PCL||45 Intellifonts, 13 International Fonts|
|Fonts for PS3||136 Roman|
|Network Operating Systems||Window2000/XP/Vista/7/Server 2003/ Server2008/R2, Mac OSX10.1 or later, Citrix MetaFrame/Presentation Server/XenApp 5.0, Novell NetWare 3.12, 3.2, 4.1, 4.11, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.5, UNIX Filter for Sun Solaris, HP-UX, SCO OpenServer, RedHat Linux, IBM AIX, SAP R/3|
|Utilities||SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin and Client, Web SmartDeviceMonitor, Web Image Monitor, @Remote|
Other Printer Features
|Black Over Print, Bonjour Support, Classification Code, CLP Simulation, PDF Direct Print, PictBridge Support, Sample/Hold/Stored and Locked Print, WSD Printer|
|Resolution||100/200/300/400/600 dpi (200 dpi default)|
|Scanning Speed||>30 ipm (B&W and F/C @200dpi via ARDF)|
|Scan Area||Main Scan: 8.5″ x 49.6″ (216 x 1260mm)
Sub Scan: 11.6″ x 49.6″ (297 x 1260mm)
|Compression Method||Single/Multi Page TIFF, PDF and High Compression PDF, Single Page JPEG|
|Scan Mode||BW Text/Line Art, Text, Text/Photo, Photo, Grayscale; Color Text/Photo, Gloss Photo|
|Scan-to modes||Scan-to-Email (with LDAP support); Scan-to-Folder (SMB/FTP/NCP); Scan-to-URL; Network TWAIN Scanning; Scan-to-Media (USB/SD); WSD Scanner (for VISTA)|
Document Server Specifications (Standard)
|Capacity||160GB (shared with other functions)|
|Max. Stored Document||3,000 documents|
|Maximum Pages||2,000 pages (per document)
15,000 pages (all stored documents)
Facsimile Specifications (Optional)
|Type||ITU-T (CCIT) G3|
|Resolution||200 x 100 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi (with optional SAF memory)|
|Modem Speed||33.6K – 2,400bps with Automatic Shift Down|
|Compression Method||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|Transmission Speed||G3: Approx. 2 seconds/page (w/JBIG compression)
G3: Approx. 3 seconds/page (w/MMR compression)
|0.8 seconds (B&W, Letter @ 200 x 100 dpi)|
|Auto Dialing||2,000 Quick Dials, 100 Group Dials (500 locations each)|
|SAF Memory||4MB (approx. 320 pages);
Maximum 28MB (approx. 2,240 pages)
|Additional Modes||Internet Fax (T.37), IP Fax (T.38), LAN Fax, Fax Forward to E-mail/Folder, LDAP Support|
Other Facsimile Features
|Detection of Misplaced Documents, Double Check Destination, LDAP Support|
|DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS)||Security feature that overwrites latent data on the system’s hard drive after copy, scan, fax and print jobs. (standard)|
|DataOverwriteSecurity Unit (DOSS) Type H||For customers requiring ISO 15408 Common Criteria Certification.|
|HDD Encryption||This function encrypts the system’s hard drive using 256 bits (AES) to protect against data theft. (standard)|
|Other Security Features||Classification Codes, 802.1.x Wired Authentication, Encryption (Address Book, Authentication Password, Locked Print Password, PDF, SSL Communication, S/MIME, IPsec Communication), IP Filtering, Locked Print, Network Protocol On/Off, SNMP v3 Support, User Authentication (Windows/LDAP with Kerberos-External; Basic and User Codes – Internal), User Code Account Limits, WPA/WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protect Access Support)|